It is our aim at Finna Cycles to produce high quality bikes. We also take great care during the production of our bikes and through quality control we try to ensure you will get a bike which is every bit as good as you had hoped.
If you are facing a warranty case or asking yourself if the issue is covered, please always first contact the shop where you purchased the bike. A good shop should be able to offer you some help and if they can’t or don’t know what to do, get the shop to contact us! If this doesn’t work, use the contact form to get in touch with us.
Providing as much relevant information about your bike as possible will help to speed up the whole procedure. Sending us meaningful photos of the problem is really helpful to us. Please also describe how the damage has happened or when you first noticed the problem. Your support will help to effectively sort out the problem. Thanks for understanding.
Finna Cycles warranties the replacement of original Finna Cycles products due to defects in material and/or workmanship according to the following conditions:
- Finna Landscape Steel Frame
- Finna Landscape Steel Fork
- Taroko Frame
- Explorer Frame
- Finna Landscape Aluminum Frame
- Finna Carbon Forks (used on the Taroko, Explorer & Landscape Alu)
- Finna Breeze Frame & Fork
- Finna Journey Frame & Fork
- Finna Velodrome Frame & Fork
- Finna Avenue Frame & Fork
- Finna Road Racer Frame & Fork
- Paint & Decals
Finna Cycles cannot guarantee a color match to the original frame in the event of a replacement.
Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby excluded.
1. Normal wear and tear (as with bicycles, riding will cause certain deterioration)
2. Improper assembly (ask your local bike shop for help, if you are not a skilled mechanic)
3. Inappropriate follow-up maintenance (ask your local bike shop for help, if you are not a skilled mechanic)
4. Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
5. Damage or failure caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
6. Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Claims must be sent through the dealer where the bike was bought from. This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge and the company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages and personal injury.
Although warranty is limited, customer satisfaction comes first. If any problems occur, feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you. As soon as you notice a problem, take immediate action. Do not delay the situation, for it will only reduce your chances on getting the problem solved. No worries, we will get you back on your bike soon!